In the world's largets MarketPlace where only 20% of Money Managers are profitable, you also have the potential to obtain largest profitabilities compared to any other Investment
Sailing storms is not a wise decision
We offer you to be on the Sunny Side
Open an Account - Disclaimer & Terms and Conditions
Attention: SKYLINE CAPITAL MARKETS nor its Agents DO NOT accept any kind of deposits. Your relation will be solely with TRADEVIEW LIMITED, our partner Broker regulated by CIMA. Our compensation comes only from Performance & Management fees that we charge for our service.
By opening an account you hereby understand and accept that accounts and funding will be reviewed and accepted by our partner Broker TRADEVIEW LIMITED at their sole discretion and upon the Broker's KYC and AML policies.
Funds Segregation: You understand and accept that Clients' funds are received by TRADEVIEW LIMITED, Segregated and Audited. Skyline Capital Markets does not accept any deposits of any kind, neither is responsible for any event that may affect TRADEVIEW LIMITED and/or its custodian banks. Through the process of opening an account by using this website you will be opening a Personal , Joint or Business account directly with the Broker and not with Skyline Capital Markets
Drawdown Controller: Skyline Capital Markets has chosen to add a second layer of security to Clients' accounts. Additional to our low-risk approach and previous market analysis to lower risks and obtain stable profitabilities; TRADEVIEW LIMITED shall provide a drawdown controller software in each Client account which will prevent further losses than agreed should a market event happen. As such; Skyline is not responsible of the functioning of this Software, being this a service provided by TRADEVIEW LIMITED
Deposits and Withdrawals: You understand and accept that all deposit/withdrawal operations are run by you as a Client, to and from your brokerage account with TRADEVIEW LIMITED. Despite we may offer Client support, SKYLINE CAPITAL MARKETS does not receive or hold any type of Client funds whatsoever
Our account opening process has put a team of advantages together - because we understand that what we offer are not privileges but necessary tools to manage your finances and sail the waters of the capital markets in a sound way.
Our committment towards our Clients:
- - 100% ECN Marketplace with Partner Broker regulated by CIMA, fifth largest banking centre in the world
- - Individual, Joint or Business Accounts for our Clients are Segregated and Audited
- - Tier1 Custodian Banks
- - Additional protection with percentage drawdown controller to minimize risks in any event
- - A controlled approach to the markets with consistent results and daily market study
- - 100% control of your finances and 100% liquidity of funds anytime
- - Skyline & Tradeview Limited Client Support
Open an Account.
- Step 1. Open your Personal, Joint or Corporate Account with our Partner Broker HERE
- Step 2. Once your account has been approved you can fund it. Skyline Capital Markets manages accounts starting at 40.000 USD. Please inform us once you have opened your account.
- Step 3. Once your account is funded, we will send you a Limited Power of Attorney detailing our service and our fees. Our performance fee is of 25% of net profits generated charged at the end of each month plus 1 PIP per lot operated in the market
- Final Step. You will have live access to your account, check live results and full liquidity for deposits and withdrawals
Notice: If you open extra positions in your account, that will affect your risk ratio and your potential profit/loss calculations. Skyline Capital Markets will not be responsible for extra positions open in your account.
Attention: Clients enjoy full control and full liquidity of funds. In order to keep risk under control we kindly ask you to notify us prior to making a withdrawal from your account.